Clix looking for Remote SEO Contractor
SEO Specialist (Contractor)
We are one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the Midwest with clients located throughout the country. Our team… experienced creatives, critical thinkers, planners, and doers who live and breathe digital design and marketing.
We are searching for talented, enthusiastic, and results-oriented SEO contractors to support our internal team of strategists, technicians, designers, and developers.
Ideal candidates will feature a proven track record developing and implementing inbound marketing campaigns across all disciplines of SEO (local, on-page, off-page, technical, content, UX, etc.).
All historical and current tactics must exhibit industry best practices and the highest of quality standards (no black or gray hat techniques).
- Integrate and operate within Clix’s project management systems (e.g. Slack, etc.)
- Operate with strong comprehensive understanding of evolving organic search ranking factors, including the following disciplines: competitive research, keyword research and targeting, and SEO (e.g. technical, local, on-page, off-page)
- Identify with and understand clients’ goals and lead the identification, prioritization, implementation, and ongoing management of advanced SEO initiatives
- Lead strategic thinking, planning, implementation, and analysis of comprehensive SEO campaigns per assigned account; collaborate with relevant departments
- Remain up to date on industry trends, Google best practices, SEO-related updates and opportunities
- Constantly analyze and quantify the performance of SEO initiatives in an effort to refine efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide timely communication (including reporting insights) to internal SEO team and project management
- Work within Clix’s value system and expectations
- Other relevant tasks as assigned
- 5+ years experience managing successful SEO campaigns
- Advanced HTML, CSS, Schema markup, and FTP capabilities
- Advanced Google Docs experience, especially Google Sheets, or equivalent (Microsoft Office)
- Advanced WordPress content management system experience
- Advanced experience using tools like SEMRush, AHrefs, Moz, ScreamingFrog, Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Advanced experience using analytical and diagnostics tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional writing and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff and clients
- Possess excellent judgment, deep understanding of marketing principles and practices, demonstrated leadership (i.e. interdepartmental and intradepartmental), and business acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to collaboratively resolve conflicts
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, but knows when to ask for help when needed