Cloud Linux looking for Junior Front-end Developer [Remote]
We are looking for talented junior front-end Developer to join our CloudLinuxOS WEB dev team.
We are Cloud Linux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS for web hosting providers. We develop our products – CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 – using the most innovating technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to grow their skill set as a programmer. As you progress and improve your coding skills & knowledge of our software, you will be presented with more and more challenging tasks within our company.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the company you can find on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- Development and maintenance of the SPA UI: Angular 2, TypeScript, SCSS.
- Writing automated tests (mostly in TypeScript, using Protractor and Jasmine).
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Basic Algorithms, and data structures.
- Ability to read and write in English
Will be a plus:
- Ability to use Git
- Experience with TypeScript, SCSS
- Knowledge of any tools/libs/frameworks related to web-development, especially some of those: Angular 2, Protractor, Jasmine, Webpack, npm.
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix development environment, shell scripting skills
- Experience with Python, Perl, PHP
- Fast-learning, proactivity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Ability to work in a team
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Click below link to apply for this job: