Club Studio looking for Web Developer (Remote)
Club are currently looking to add a talented web developer to our team. The most important thing for us is to produce great work that makes a real difference and we’d like you to help.
The new team member would be actively involved in the development of new projects as well as helping to maintain existing websites and applications, that range from small CMS brochure sites to extensive and bespoke website applications.
The majority of our projects are built with Laravel or Craft CMS and often employ Vue.js and JQuery on the frontend.
Extensive knowledge of Laravel and Craft CMS is not a must, but a willingness to learn and grow your skillset is.
What you can expect
You will be working closely with the rest of the team to craft and deliver complete digital solutions for our clients; right from the initial discovery and scoping phases, to the final delivery and launch of the project.
Your input will be incredibly valuable during the design phases of a project and you’ll be expected to work closely with the design team to ensure that a project transitions smoothly from final design to fully functioning website.
Each week you will be:
- building and working with existing Laravel applications and Craft CMS websites
- adding additional functionality to existing websites and applications
- coding up designs of responsive websites
- deploying code to multiple servers
- helping to develop internal processes and tools
Think you’re a good fit? Here’s how to apply:
Respond with details of your experience, salary requirements, examples of your work and any relevant links (Github profile etc.). We’ll take a look and be in touch to discuss the role in more detail, along with salary requirements, additional benefits and perks.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We’d expect that you:
- enjoy working collaboratively
- have great conversation skills
- are self-motivated and passionate about your work
- have a good understanding of HTML5, JS, CSS3, PHP and MySQL
- are comfortable working with Git
- can write clean, maintainable code that is standards compliant
- have some experience building responsive websites
- have a sense of humour
It would be even better if you:
- have used Vue.js
- have an understanding of fundamental design patterns
- are comfortable writing tests for your code
- are involved in the local development community
- have some Systems Administration experience
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Dedicated time to focus on growing your skills and developing knowledge in areas that you’re passionate about
- Pension scheme