CodeLathe looking for Front-End Software Engineer
CodeLathe (an Austin, TX, USA based company), is looking for a passionate front-end software engineer to develop and expand our FileCloud product line. As a front end software engineer, you will be primarily responsible for development of cross browser web application functionality. This is a 100% remote position and will require working remotely with other team members.
- Create elegant web user interfaces and layouts
- Own the user experience
- Integrate the front-end with databases, file systems, cloud services via HTTP APIs when delivering solutions
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in related discipline with 4 or more years of professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience in front-end web app development is required
- Strong knowledge of Web Technologies including HTTP protocol, XML, JSON, REST is required
- Experience using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Java is a plus
- Experience using Electron is a plus
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture is required
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework is a plus
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Passionate in software development, takes ownership and pride in their job
Location: Remote but strongly prefer candidates in India, Poland or Brazil. If you are interested, please send your resume and screenshots of sample user interfaces or your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID:FES4 in the email subject.