Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 3 month contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: WordPress Web Developer
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
Pay Rates: Based on experience
- Managing and administering multiple WordPress instances for our core clients
- Maintaining WordPress environments, expanding custom built themes, developing new features, workflows, functions, configurations and process/system documentation
- Auditing existing sites, developing and implementing site updates to ensure websites are up to modern browser requirements and support the latest WordPress core release
- Providing support, spot training/coaching, data/reporting as needed
- Ensuring maximum uptime, accessibility, security of WordPress and its enabling role with other AMA ecosystem platforms
Completing other special projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Four (4) plus years of experience developing WordPress sites
- Expertise working with PHP (7.2) and WordPress 5.0
- Perform quality control and testing of web programming to ensure expected functionality
- Experience using Docker to support WordPress development
- Comprehensive understanding of what it takes to write secure and performant code in a WordPress environment
- Recommend technical solutions to ensure future site viability
- Track & report on project time, status, risks, dependencies, issues, etc.
- Experience working in a creative environment or agency
- Proven delivery of responsive and adaptive web solutions including progressive web applications
- Strong understanding of website optimization, compression
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG develops innovative IT solutions to address the business needs and challenges of companies in several higher-growth industries including healthcare, technology services, energy, and financial services. CTG provides managed services IT staffing for major technology companies and large corporations and is also a leading provider of IT and business consulting services to the healthcare market. Backed by nearly 50 years’ experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of delivering high-value, industry-specific solutions. CTG operates in North America and Western Europe and had approximately 3,800 employees at December 31, 2014.
CTG employees represent CTG to our clients and we understand that their success drives our success. As a result, CTG works diligently to provide our employees programs and processes to support them in performing their jobs, honing their skills, and advancing in their careers.
Computer Task Group, Inc. is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG’s greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.