Conch Technologies, Inc looking for .Net Developer
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Los Angeles (100% remote from home)
Duration: 1 year plus
Top Three Skills
- 5+ years of experience developing C#, ASP.net applications
- 3+ years of react and Angular (JS, 4 and 5) development experience
- Experience building RESTful web services
- The Fox Screeners team (now a Disney DTCI asset) is looking to hire a senior level, full stack .Net developer. 100% remote.
- The Screeners team has built and is continuing to add functionality to a Netflix like app used by Disney executives, marketing and sales to sell Disney content.
- The primary responsibility of this developer will be to develop, maintain, support, and troubleshoot the screener application and web services.
- As a key member of an agile team, this developer will work closely with other Software Engineers and Business Analysts to plan, design, prototype, develop, test, deploy and support existing and new more efficient and automated workflows.
- This developer will spend 50% of their time developing front end functionality and 50% of their time on the backend.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of C#, ASP.NET, entity, visual studio and JSON experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Angular JS and 4/5
- 2+ years of experience working with react.js
- familiar with Big O notation and function growth rate
- Experience building and consuming REST web services
- Unit Testing experience
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure)
- More likely to hire but not required: docker container and distributed computing experience
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing applications
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Maintain and repair existing applications
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications
- Identify and escalate issues
Click below link to apply for this job: