Why You Should Apply
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote. You will receive competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as other benefits.
Full-time employees have the option of taking a half day on Fridays as long as they have put in 40 hours for the week and all of their work is completed. Full-time employees are also eligible for quarterly profit sharing bonuses after 12 months of employment.
If you are organized, a solid communicator, motivated to succeed for clients and have the experience we are looking for, we would love to have you apply today!
- Experience with WordPress custom themes & plugins
- Experience with Ubuntu Linux, SSH/SCP, & web stack config
- Comfortable with responsive design (RWD), jQuery, regular expressions, Git version control, DNS, and REST APIs
- Quick to respond and great with communication and customer service (must be available via IM/Chat during business hours)
- Disciplined coding and ability to follow guidelines documentation
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Natural ability to problem-solve
- A love for technology
What We Offer
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- A great PTO package.
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses and 401k participation after your first year of employment.
- Health insurance benefits after your first 60 days with options for dental and vision.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company.
- In-house training and professional development through seminars and conferences (tell us what you want to learn, and we’ll give you our support).
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes (an iPad or Kindle, for instance), outstanding meals and highly competitive softball and bowling tournaments.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, determined online marketing experts from across the country and around the globe who bring not only their talents to the table but their unique personalities and interests as well (our team features a nature photographer from Canada, a National Guard member in Kentucky, a haunted house builder from California and a surfer on the North Carolina coast to list just a few).