Corva looking for Lead Front End Developer (Remote)
Corva is one of the hottest start-ups – and for good reason. We are the emerging leader in real-time data and analytics. The world’s biggest companies rely on our platform every minute of the day to support their critical operations. Our team is actively shaping the future and we are looking for dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our success.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired;
- Minimum of 5 years as a software developer;
- Expert level hands-on experience and understanding of React.js, its core principles, and popular React.js workflows;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- Familiarity with Git and code branching models;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
— Ability to present effectively to groups of people;
— A knack for benchmarking page performance and implementing optimization;
— Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
— Leadership skills.
— Working on great tech stack (app platform) with truly big data (processing 1TB every day);
— Product company with a long-term vision;
— Pay above market rates;
— High talented team;
— Project exposure and ownership that impacts our users, product, and business;
— Challenging technical tasks, fast learning cycles, and meaningful feedback
— Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
— Translate UI/UX designs into high-quality code;
— Develop test cases in conjunction with QA engineers;
— Document technical decisions and approaches;
— Conduct product demo sessions with stakeholders;
— Occasional travel to our Houston headquarters, as needed.