Position: Web Designer
Location: Boston – Metro West
Estimated Duration: 1 Month +
Starts: January 2018
Rate: Up to $45/Hr
Our client is a leader in their field. They’re looking for an experienced Web Designer to help update their image.
As Web Designer you’ll collaborate with marketing, communications and developers to create visuals and content for their new website.
Integrated Designers, apply if you have:
– Experience revitalizing brands from the ground up
– Portfolio of clean, modern designs
– Understanding of web best practices
– Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
– Creative Suite whiz
The position is on-site, ideally you’ll provide your own workstation. They may consider flexibility for someone to work remotely as you familiarize yourself with the team and brand.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you’ll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply to this Job
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- CoventBridge Group looking for Senior Web Application Developer
- Aquent looking for Part time Front End Dev
- Creative Circle looking for Web Designer ($45/Hr)
- Robert Half Technology looking for Web Designer
- TEKsystems, Inc looking for Web/UI Designer
- The Creative Group looking for Web Developer
SEO Remote Jobs:
Remote Data Entry Jobs: