Creative Market looking for Full-stack Engineer (Remote – USA)
Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design — a platform where creators across the globe buy and sell digital design assets. We’re passionate about building tools and experiences that make beautiful, effective design simple and accessible to everyone. We’re growing rapidly, and need your help as we continue to scale the platform.
As a Full-stack Engineer, you’ll help us continue our meteoric growth, and your work will be used by millions of people every month. You’ll work closely with a team of talented individuals to ship the best possible product while having a lot of ownership over your projects.
Core technologies: PHP7, Laravel 5 + Custom PHP framework, Vue.js, MySQL, Memcached, ElasticSearch
This is a remote position, working with a distributed team.
* Build, ship, and iterate on new and existing features.
* Team up with product designers to help shape how things work.
* Work in a growth-minded culture to help drive growth to the business and for our community.
* Own your work. Whether it’s a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
* Work constructively and collaboratively in a team environment.
Who you are
* You are a learner. You love learning things and know the value of feedback and facing new challenges.
* You are product-minded. You build things with the end-user in mind. You can see not only the technical details but also the end goal.
* You are detail-oriented. You sweat the details because you know that millions of people will use what you build.
* You are curious. With the support of the team, you want to see the bigger picture as an engineer.
Creative Market actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds, races, gender identities, and orientations, because we believe that diversity makes for better companies.
We’re a 45-person Series A startup that works remotely with employees in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. We currently are only accepting candidates residing in these states.