CRI Advantage looking for Remote Full Stack .NET Developer – Department of Energy/Federal client
CRI Advantage is looking to hire a Full Stack .NET Software Engineer. The focus of this work is to build and enhance software systems that service the operations. Agile delivery will be used. Work will be managed with JIRA and weekly hours will be tracked in an Excel spreadsheet. Code is to be checked in daily to repository. All systems will be subject to review and correction by staff software engineers as well as acceptance by the users of the system(s). The work performed will be done remotely other than a 2 week site visit and orientation (which is paid for).
CRI Advantage is an IT managed services provider with various Dept of Energy clients (PNNL, INL, ORNL) which are all scientific laboratories. Back in 2008 we were awarded the Dept of Energy Business of the Year for our innovative services.
• Experience developing APIs and RESTful Web Services
• Experience with iterative development practices such as Agile or Scrum
• Understanding of and experience with Agile delivery and Scrum facilitation
• Experience in the development of complex software systems using industry best practices
• Knowledge and experience in applying software design patterns
• Knowledge and experience in applying layered architecture patterns
• Knowledge of secure coding practices (cross-site scripting and SQL injection)
• Experience with DevOps, Automation, and CI/CD tools and practices
• Exceptional communicator with both technical and nontechnical audiences
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically to deliver innovative solutions
• Deliver results with highest level of professionalism and integrity
Great things happen when you have the CRI Advantage!
CRI has a family oriented company culture and is family owned.Our management team believes employee growth is as equally important as company growth. CRI offers many types of learning opportunities, such as free training for industry certifications through online educational portals, or through self-directed funding for individuals.
We work on unique projects including supporting missions involving national security, energy research, law enforcement, transportation, and health and welfare. We are headquartered in the Pacific Northwest (Boise, ID) with offices in Idaho Falls and DC.
Our corporate mission from the very beginning has been to make a positive difference in people’s lives * Provide freedom of choice in benefits packages
CRI employees have access to a variety of different plans under United Healthcare Medical and Dental* including low to high deductible options. There is no waiting period for the UHC plans.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- No waiting period; accrued per pay period
- 136 hours of PTO per year for 0 to 5 years of service
- 176 hours of PTO per year after 5 years
- 216 hours of PTO per year after 10 years
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Free 24×7 access to online training through Skillport learning portal.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Corporate Discount Rewards Portal
Click below link to apply for this job: