CyberCoders looking for Senior Front End Developer- REMOTE
Location: Irvine (near the Spectrum). You need to be onsite at least Monday/Weds/Friday – you can work from home Tues/Thurs.
Salary: Market rates plus strong benefits packageWe are a highly successful startup which recently launched an eCommerce product which is disrupting our industry! We have grown rapidly and are building out our s/w engineering team. Come join us!
You Can Also Check
Top Reasons to Work with Us
– It’s an exciting time! Our new eCommerce platform launched last year and is already a huge success and is disrupting our industry!
– We are in growth mode so there is lots of opportunity.
– We believe in innovation and doing things right first time – that means no short cuts & following best practices.
– We invest heavily in technology – you’ll always be working on the latest versions of tools/technologies.
– Work with amazing people. Our talented team speaks at conferences and are tech thought leaders.
– We believe in flexible hours and a work life balance (work from home 2 days a week!) and offer competitive salaries and great benefits.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front End Software Engineer to join our team. You will help us use modern web technologies, and best practices to achieve a scalable, well functioning, high performance frontend experience that will help us achieve our business goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase the quality of our engineering work. You are able to understand all necessary tools and activities to grow the frontend code to be maintainable, and of the highest quality. Additionally, you understand that our agile approach demands flexible, yet stable, and highly testable code.
– Perform development using JS (Vue.js) and CSS (SCSS, Less, Sass).
– You will help us build awesome user experiences and beautiful user interfaces.
– Work together with the product management or project management team to conceptualize future features of our products.
– Improve the frontend build system and make sure that it grows with the needs of the platform.
What You Need for this Position
– Min of 5 years experience (but ideally much more…..)
– Highly proficient with front end s/w engineering
– Must understand how the front end ties to the back end. Must know at least one OOP language.What’s HIGHLY desired:
What’s In It for You
– Very competitive salary plus bonus, 401k and full benefits.
So, if you are a Sr Front End Developer with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Click below link to apply for this job: