CyberCoders looking for Software Engineer – REMOTE
Our products sell itself and help consumer product organizations build a strong technology to continue climbing the industry ladder. Before we can continue being one of the strongest competitors in the market, we need to hire a well-rounded Embedded Software Engineer to serve as an experienced technical lead, system architect and mentor of the team members.
If you are a Embedded Software Engineer with experience in please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
– Participate with team members to research, design, and develop software systems for developing applications.
– Provide leadership within functional area of responsibility and expertise.
– Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
– Formulates and designs software system.
– Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
– Review and create technical use case and requirements documentation.
– Identify opportunities and provide input on product design and development
What You Need for this Position
– BS (MS/PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or related
– At least 2 years of professional experience in C/C++ programming (POSIX and Bare metal)
– Familiar with Embedded systems and RTOS
– Experience with Microcontrollers
– Experience with standard interfaces and protocols
– Familiar with design in Verilog or VHDL for FPGAs
– Tool compilers and low level embedded software
– Must be able to work with DoD primers and sectorsExtra Bonus Points:
– Agile / Scrum experience
– Cyber Security and/or AI
How to Apply?
So, if you are a Embedded Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
***You can email me directly at Jeff.Steadman@cybercoders.com
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.