Dental Intelligence looking for Front End Developer
* THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION *
At Dental Intelligence, we create software that helps Dental Practices deliver superior Patient Care, Team Performance and Practice Profitability. Join a team that is responsible for creating innovative user experiences to surface insights and to provide the tools to take action on those insights. We are looking for a Front-end developer to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will work closely with our web development and software design teams to update the website and internal web tools to make them more efficient. The front-end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
- Apply your knowledge and skills of the latest front-end tools and technologies to create modular, reusable building blocks.
- Provide leadership to develop and establish architectural patters.
- Closely collaborate with design and products groups to build fantastic user experiences
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Signs you have what it takes:
- You thrive on change: What others see as a risk or threat, you see opportunity. You create change in creating solutions for constant improvement across the architecture.
- You solve problems: You are not afraid of challenging problems and attack them tenaciously with a structured and analytical approach. A lack of documentation, or incorrect documentation does not scare you, and you are able to fight through the challenge.
- You are a team player: You value being part of a great team and realize that being positive and helpful is as valuable as having great skill. You are eager to communicate clearly and confidently about innovative recommendations to improve function across the architecture.
Click below link to apply for this job: