Digital Reach Agency looking for SENIOR WEBSITE DEVELOPER
We are looking for an experienced website developer, who will work remotely within our web development team and clients. You will be responsive for creating and driving client’s website strategy and will work on a wide variety of unique website projects in a fast-paced work environment. You can let your problem-solving skills and creativeness flourish as you resolve issues and drive strategy for our client’s website.
This position initially starts out as a developer and transition into a more project manager heavy role over time.
- Create and drive our client’s website strategy. Make recommendations and create action plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Serve as a project manager for big and small website builds and maintenance retainers.
- QA and deploy code to website environments
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code following web development best practices
- Create and modify website templates and backend functionality for content management systems
- Setup and maintain client’s website host server
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Must have 5+ years of experience with the following technologies:
- PHP 5.x and 7.x
- CSS / SASS
- NPM / Composer
- mySQL / phpMyAdmin
- Must have 5+ years of experience with the following content management systems:
- A solid understanding of how content management systems work.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining a LAMP server.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization.
- Basic knowledge of schema meta data
- Basic understanding of page load speed optimization.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work remotely. This is a fully remote job.
Click below link to apply for this job: