Directive Consulting looking for Sr. SEO Manager (Remote Available)
At Directive, we take great pride in knowing that every account we work with is treated with the highest levels of attention and expertise. We love contributing content to the industry and sending team members to top conferences to polish their skill-sets.
As a Google, Bing, MozLocal, and Unbounce partner, we like to think of ourselves as a launchpad for our clients and team member’s careers. Building a proud alumni is just a slice of our core values.
If you are looking for the next step in your SEO career, please read on!
Here are some key things that you will be accomplishing:
- You’ll interface directly with senior in-house marketers
- You’ll drive traffic and increase ROI for our accounts via competitive analysis, keyword research, technical SEO, link building, and CRO
- You’ll do the creative side of SEO from outreach to content to link building
- You’ll measure success by reporting from a variety of resources including Data Studio, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Majestic, and Moz
- You’ll report your clients’ online presence by tracking + reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, conversions, opportunities, deals, and revenue
- You’ll share your insights with our team and clients to keep all of us in the loop
- You’ll tie everything back to business objectives and focus on the initial reason the client hired us
- 2+ years of hands-on SEO experience with mid-enterprise accounts
- You’re passionate about SEO, but you treat business and marketing from a holistic perspective
- You’re able to use SEO skills, such as keyword research, to understand your client’s target market
- You have technical SEO skills: comprehending crawl rate, architecture, content, etc.
- When it comes to SEO trends, you know what’s coming before it happens. Blogs are your thing, you might even contribute or want to
- You know that SEO is not an isolated channel and you’re willing to dive into other channels to provide insight
- Deadlines? You never even get close to them because you are so ahead with your personal time management and communication
- Solutions are your thing. Can’t is not a word
- The faster the work environment the better for you. You can’t help but ask: “What’s Next?
- Run your own website or blog? Show it off
- Experience at a top search agency (we love our agency friends who do it right)
- Expertise in PPC and Analytics
- Program a little? …yes please
- Desire to publish and speak for industry leaders
- Exceptional Health, Dental, and Vision
- Option to Work Remote
- Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match
- Unlimited Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Donation Matching to Charitable Causes
- Employee Care Services for Mental Health
- Opportunity to be Published on Industry Leading Blogs
- Gym Membership
- Company Provided Macbook
- Team Building Events (ping-pong, pool table, beach days, food trucks, and more)
- State of the Art Office
- Company-Stocked Kitchen + Fridge + Cold Brew + Kombucha
- Check out our culture on social: https://www.instagram.com/directiveconsulting/
Click below link to apply for this job: