Compensation: $85,000 to $100,000 Annually
Location: This position is remote/ work from home
Disro is start-up Web Development Services Company based in Dallas, Texas, and are seeking a senior UI/UX Designer to join our team.
This position is remote and you will be working in a start-up environment with our skilled team of developers and product managers. You’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs. Including the design of multiple and separate web applications, company brand direction and sales presentations.
The founders of the organization are gamers at heart, and have built multiple premium applications within the Esports and competitive gaming industry since 2012.
This position is remote and you will be working in a start-up environment with our skilled team of developers and product managers on an exciting competitive gaming web application
- Gather and evaluate client/user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like (Take wireframes and turn them into hi fidelity & fully rendered mockups for both mobile and desktop layouts)
- Create original graphic designs
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Design company main website and overall branding strategy for the organization
- Organize files, layers, folders, etc. to be shared with other members on the creative team
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control and naming convention
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer and deep knowledge of wireframe tools/ design software
- Passionate about web application design and branding strategy
- Able to multi-task multiple projects and work from project-to-project in a startup environment
- Able to work independently and collaborate, and take constructive criticism
- Able to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Work with various internal company departments and meet tight deadlines (Product development, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and work remotely
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe XD
- In-depth Knowledge and understanding of how designs translate to the web
- Basic HTML & CSS skills a plus
- Established diverse portfolio of custom web development projects a plus
*Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience.
You will be working with our skilled team of developers and product managers. Our Clients consists of Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Organizations, Digital Esports Platforms, and Internal Firm Services Organizations.