DR3AM SYSTEMS looking for Freelance Graphic & Web Designer ($12 – $18/hour)
Candidates for the position should have 1-2 years of experience creating modern web content and managing web sites or relevant training and schooling in the fields of graphical design and web design. Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Creating graphical images in applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Corel Paint Shop Pro.
- Managing static web content in Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Basic understanding of HTML in a PHP environment.
- Basic understanding of web design and server environments (Linux and Windows).
- Managing content using the Word Press CMS.
- Managing content using the Joomla CMS.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Performs all tasks associated with the development of static web pages including customer liaison, requirements documentation, design, construction, and maintenance.
- Performs tasks associated with web-enabled database application development and maintenance including requirements analysis, design, implementation, test, and maintenance.
- Operates and maintains existing web-oriented resources, including ITS and SQL Server 2000servers, and related database applications and internet services.
- Establishes system configurations, tunes systems for maximum performance, coordinates repair and maintenance activities for assigned resources and responds to user trouble calls and system administration requirements.
- Develops and conducts tests to demonstrate system performance and conformance with specifications.
At least 1- 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities should include:
- Good user interface design skills.
- Experience in PHP, Ruby on Rails or Java.
- Word Press
- Excellent verbal, written, and public relations skills are required.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Contract to hire.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- 4 – 6 months
- 1 – 3 months