Dutchie looking for Front-End Engineer
Dutchie is looking for a talented, senior level developer to join our team. You would be getting in on the ground-level with us and working on virtually all aspects of the current product and future product development. You’ll be working directly with the founding team on a daily basis and taking part in technology-related decisions. You will help us build the foundation of this company – its culture, its processes and its practices.
You’ll immediately be contributing to the best on-demand marijuana ordering marketplace that consumers and businesses are in love with. We build features swiftly and accurately; often times going from concept and planning to development, testing, and deployment in a matter of days.
As a frontend software engineer at Dutchie, you’ll have the chance to work on everything from analytics software to IoT devices. There’s a ton of interesting problems to solve – you’ll be able to pick something interesting and fun to work on.
- 3-4+ Years of web development experience required.
- You take pride in the code you write – it’s clean, tested, organized, and elegant.
- Self-starter – you’re proactive and are able to start projects and tasks without constant direction.
- Quick learner – you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly.
- Great communication skills.
- You want to work in an agile environment – we move quickly and ship code often.
- You enjoy your time working, but you enjoy your time outside of work too.
- Development of the core application in React, MobX, Node, MongoDB, GraphQL, & React Native.
- Design and development of new features.
It’s a Bonus if you…
- Have built software in the ecommerce or regulatory industries.
- Love using bleeding edge technology.
- Enjoy deep conversations about the merits of Radix Trees, The Rete Algorithm, and Oxford Commas.
- Contribute regularly to open-source projects.
- Have built mobile apps with React Native.
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits – health, dental
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
We’re hard working, high energy, and fun. We have a “do what you need and do what it takes” culture. If you need to work from home or fit in a workacation in order to produce your best work, then by all means, go for it. As one of the first members of the team at Dutchie, you’ll also have a great chance to play a foundational role on tech and culture decisions
Click below link to apply for this job: