Eagle Creek Software Services looking for Drupal Developer – Remote
- Support the development of existing applications and delivery of new applications in an Agile environment
- Design, develop, and debug software within deadlines
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process.
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications.
- Provide documentation where necessary on procedures and code habits.
- Provide technical guidance for technical tasks of the offsite Senior Consultants and Consultants
- Formulate and define technical application scope and objectives
- Report on the technical aspects of the project status
- Integrate data or user accounts between multiple systems
- Scale applications and/or its hosting environment to support increases in traffic
- Set up or use a version control system, and manage control with file based assets and data
- Implement or working with content approval and staging workflows
- Migrate data, scripting migration of data
- Secure data or access to applications with multiple user levels
- Strong understanding of key server-side web development concepts
- 3+ years developing Drupal enterprise websites that include custom modules
- Experience migrating content and functionality from Drupal 8
- Experience configuring and deploying Drupal application stack in a secured environment
- Good analytical, requirement gathering and Design skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent, with Minimum of 4 years of experience.
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Seattle, Washington, United States
Click below link to apply for this job: