EatStreet INC looking for Software Engineer – Contractor
There’s hungry, and there’s happy. EatStreet was born to be the world’s smartest shortcut between the two. We don’t make the hoagies, hot wings, or egg rolls, because cooking is best left to cooks. What EatStreet does is make ordering-out as second nature as humanly possible. We combat complicated to hook you up with the food delivery and takeout options you crave, whenever you need it most.
EatStreet is currently searching for Software Engineering Contractor with a good sense of aesthetics who has experience building user interfaces for the web (iOS or Android experience a plus). You should have solid front-end skills and firmly believe in the importance of well written and easily maintainable code. The project will require 32 – 40 hours of availability each week to complete.
- Design, develop and debug single page web applications
- Review and analyze speed and usability to single-page Driver web application, and implement improvements
- Review and make improvements on dispatch routing and front-end
- Review, analyze and suggest improvements to eatstreet.com diner marketplace on desktop and mobile
- Review, analyze and suggest improvements to web restaurant administration portal
- Create new web application features, and launch
Skill Requirements for the Project:
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Sass, Less
- Familiarity with AngularJS and Git
How to Apply?
Please submit your project proposal and include your hourly rate and include how many hours you are available to work on the project per week