Eberhardt Design looking for UI / UX Designer
Our purpose is to inspire confidence so that people can unlock opportunities that they didn’t think were possible.
We take a strategic approach to create timeless and borderless designs that communicate in meaningful, informative and visually delightful ways.
We have real conversations, operate with complete transparency, communicate honestly and professionally, and generally act like an awesome human beings.
What we are looking for
We focus on two things: designing products from the ground up and building thoughtful brands.
We work with some amazing companies, mostly in the startup space. We are fortunate to have an abundance of work, and we are looking for a designer to help us build great products and grow.
We are an intentionally small team so… we will need help with other “design stuff” 🙂
This is very much a generalist role: if you are looking for a role where you can focus on one thing, we are not a good fit right now!
– passionate about learning new skills and growing both as a designer and as a well-rounded professional
– independent: you own your work and you are open about it
– strategic: you see the big picture and can also execute on the details
– fun to be around: we want good energy!
– freedom to experiment
– work with cool new startups
– Trip to NYC to meet the team 🙂
– Available 15 hours / week + to start. Open to go full-time in the next 3-6 months
– Experience in (or desire to learn) project management
– Location can be anywhere (has to overlap with EST timezone for at least 3 hours)
I believe that while experience is essential, enthusiasm and interest can trump experience: I am willing to take a chance on someone who wants to grow and learn!
Click below link to apply for this job: