Eliassen Group looking for Remote Mid-Level Java Developer
Do you love Java and also love the freedom of working from home? Our client is seeking a cleared Mid-Level Java Developer to join their team remotely!
We are seeking a talented, knowledgeable, and experienced mid-level Java Developer to join our team in supporting federal contract needs. This position is fully remote, supporting a Maryland-based office.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and possess an Active Secret clearance.
- Join a team of quality-focused, innovative engineers and project managers working on vital products
- Gain experience with new and cutting edge technologies
- Build useful skills while working on engaging, challenging projects
- Have a lasting impact on your work, your team, and your company!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 4 – 7 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience with Core Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle, Webservices (SOAP/Restful)
- This position requires an active Secret or higher clearance for consideration
For immediate consideration, please send your formatted resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: 329767
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Click below link to apply for this job: