Ellumen looking for Software Developer – Telecommute
Ellumen, named a Top Workplace by the Washington Post, is an equal opportunity employer headquartered in Arlington, VA. We provide a broad spectrum of information technology and ancillary services to government and commercial customers primarily within the healthcare delivery domain. We seek a Software Developer to join us in support of Defense Health Agency (DHA) Veterinary Service Branch (VSB) for Veterinary Services Systems Management (VSSM) system administration and user support.
The day-to-day activities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Develop and apply automated solutions to engineering, scientific, or business data acquisition and management problems.
- Manage system administration and user support associated with software operation and maintenance.
- Capture of appropriate metrics to assess the efficiency of the application and its architecture.
- Identify technical and business obstacles or constraints.
- Provide Tier III application and system support remotely, and provide “tiger team” on-site support as needed for the Defense Health Agency Veterinary Services Systems Management (VSSM) program.
- Responsible for managing the development of complex software/ hardware systems, coordinating large planning efforts for enterprise software/hardware solutions, and planning and managing multiple teams.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Expert knowledge of .NET, SQL, HTML, SDLC and web application development
- Experience with database management, structure and architecture
- Experience with Oracle, Cloud and Agile environments
- Ability to manage individual projects to monitor schedules and ensure timely deliverables
- Must reside within 50 miles of San Antonio, TX 78245
- Remote Online Veterinary Record (ROVR), Working Dog Management System (WDMS), VSSM COTS SW
Click below link to apply for this job: