Email on Acid looking for Senior Software Engineer (Node.js)
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Company paid Life Insurance and EAP Program
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Lunch provided on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to watch. It was recognized for innocation in its industry while achieving growth.
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Node.js) to join our amazing team of experienced software engineers. This individual will be working with cutting edge technologies in a niche industry, actively contribute to the future product development of our platform and work with an amazing team of software developers.
You will be tasked with building, developing and supporting our innovative customer-facing web-based solutions, building out new functionality, maintaining and making continuous improvements to the backend server-side infrastructure. This role will be an integral part of our engineering team while working in a fast-paced agile environment.
What You Will Do
- Live by and champion our Motto and Values
- Design, build and maintain node.js applications, services and APIs that power Email on Acid customer-facing applications
- Implement and communicate your designs to fellow engineers
- Understand the data that powers our applications, and be able to propose appropriate data models for new features
- Build new services from scratch, as well as maintain existing applications
- Committed to good engineering practice of testing, logging, alerting and deployment processes
Qualities and Experience You Possess
- Great teammate
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of full lifecycle software development experience, including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment
- Passionate about software engineering and building amazing products
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
- Deep understanding of Angular 4+
- Restful API’s (JSON and XML)
- Strong SQL knowledge (Mysql or Postgres), building queries as well as database structure.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Cloud-based development (i.e. AWS)
- Test Driven Development
Click below link to apply for this job: