Email on Acid looking for UI Designer
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch
Email on Acid was honored as one of the 2019 Colorado Companies to Watch. It was recognized for innovation in its industry while achieving growth.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, flexible savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Company paid Life insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Programs
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn
What You Will Do
- Work closely with product team and Product UX Designer to solve for business and user needs.
- Drive product redesign that aligns with existing brand standards
- Clearly present design processes, concepts, and final solutions
- Take ideas from concepts all the way to high-fidelity designs
- Partner with development teams to push the boundaries of innovative design while being technically feasibility
- Create design system/style guide and work with developers to implement
- Stay up to date on emerging and best UX/UI trends and standards
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
- 3+ years of UI design experience with proven track record
- Proficient in UI design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Experience designing for a SAAS product
- Ability to implement UI design based on UX deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes/prototypes and user research findings
- Experience creating concepts, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, UI design systems/style guides
- Experience working with development teams to articulate vision and aid in implementation
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of coding languages and processes
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design work and challenges
- Experience working in an agile development environment is a plus
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
To be a proper fit at EOA you will:
- Create a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best. We take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves!
- Establish trust and inspire others.
- Make effective organization and people decisions in a manner consistent with EOA’s values and ethics.
- Deliver on commitments and hold others to the same.
- Champion the organization and advocate solutions in the overall Company’s best interest.
- Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidate information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Consider the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
- Foster change in company direction.
- Effectively plan and execute changes.
Click below link to apply for this job: