Enter looking for Designer ($80k – $110k)
WHAT WE DO:
Enter is revolutionizing healthcare payments.
Enter gets doctors paid faster than anyone in healthcare by underwriting and advancing capital to medical practices and invoicing their patients within 24 hours. Doctors who use us enjoy the fastest and most predictable cash flows in the industry today.
Enter is growing very very fast – in just 1 year, Enter has processed over $100mm in claim volume. We are venture backed. We believe remote work is the future of work. We are passionate about building the future of healthcare. There is a lot of work to do.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This job marries design with product management. You must be a designer with the ability to imagine and execute new user experiences. You must be imagine, design and ensure that engineering executes flawlessly.
– Own the Enter product.
– Work directly with the engineering team and executive team to design user experiences across Providers (doctors), Patients and Enter’s internal teams.
– Architecture and design of Enter’s products: provider dashboard, patient wallet, checkout engine and Enter’s back end support tools
– Design and ship almost every day
WHO YOU ARE:
– Design focused product manager with knowledge of financial technology and healthcare.
– You love creating beautiful, efficient and useful user experiences.
Incredibly detail oriented with a maniacal eye for inefficiencies.
– Able to architect projects from scratch and understand the problem well enough to accurately predict resources and timelines needed to achieve set goals
– Able to effectively communicate and blend the requirements of all parties from customers, internal teams, and engineering teams
– Able to consume technical documentation and convert it into wireframes then high fidelity mockups which will then be programmed into elegant user-interfaces
WHAT WE’D LIKE:
– Product leadership experience in a distributed engineering team/company
– Multiple years of real-world experience designing user interfaces, architecting experiences
– The ability not only to architect the entire user experience and journey but also to design it (sketch, Photoshop, etc.)
– Experience with either financial technologies, revenue cycle management, and/or healthcare is a plus