Enter looking for (Remote) Frontend Engineer ($90k – $135k)
What we do
Enter gets doctors paid faster than anyone in healthcare by underwriting and advancing capital to medical practices and invoicing their patients within 24 hours. Doctors who use us enjoy the fastest and most predictable cash flows in the industry today.
What you’ll do
– Work with a small and fully distributed team in a fast-paced environment implementing architectural and design decisions of our front-end
– Own entire front-end projects from beginning to end
– Consume and contribute changes to an internal backend API
– Write and ship code every day
Who you are
– Able to both contribute to existing projects and start projects from scratch and understand the problem well enough to accurately predict resources and timelines needed to achieve the goal set for you and your team
– Able to effectively communicate and blend the requirements of all parties using the user interface from customers, internal teams, and backend engineering teams
– Able to consume technical documentation and rough sketches to architect and deliver useful, elegant user-interface
– Able to build testable software that can be reused and read by others during the entire lifecycle of the product
What we’d like
– Multiple years of real-world production experience on a large application using frameworks and libraries such as React.js/Redux or Angular 2+.
– Additional experience with Angular 1 a plus.
– Working knowledge of server-side Express framework and node.js development.
– Production experience working in a distributed team/company.
– Experience with either financial technologies, revenue cycle management, and/or healthcare is a plus
Click below link to apply for this job: