Exposure Ninja looking for WordPress Website Designer and Developer
Are you a WordPress Website Designer and Developer who loves the idea of building WordPress sites from templates? Exposure Ninja is looking for a WordPress Website Developer to work on builds for our amazing clients.
You’ll communicate with our Project Managers, answer internal dev questions and build simple WordPress websites with an already installed theme. You’ll be answering questions and talking to Project Managers everyday, so you MUST have impeccable English and be super organised.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on varied and interesting ad hoc development tasks across different client websites. Become a Website Designer and Developer at Exposure Ninja.
What You’ll Be Building:
Our Lead Generation websites are template-based WordPress websites. They contain our recommended CRO elements to help the client generate leads. You will work alongside one of the Website Project Managers who will speak to the client. They will feed all the relevant information to you to deliver the WordPress website.
You will be responsible for the look and the feel of the website. You will be able to put your own creative stamp on each website that you create but will need to deliver to the client’s spec. First impressions count so each website has to be high quality.
We’re looking for WordPress Ninjas who can complete a high-quality 10-page template website build in 5 working days. Fast turnaround times are essential! You need to love blazing through a project.
Our ideal Website Developer will do the following:
- Communicate directly with Project Managers to complete ad hoc dev tasks
- Be able to build WordPress websites on a premade template
- Make changes to existing client websites when requested
- Ensure all webpages and updates are mobile-friendly
- Complete projects and tasks with fast turnaround
- Build high converting landing/sales pages based on CRO principles
- Configure plugins to achieve website functionality
- Resolve and troubleshoot WordPress websites
- Set up client email accounts
- Install Google Adwords tracking codes
The skills we’re looking for:
- Solid and proficient experience in WordPress website building and troubleshooting
- Exceptionally keen on details and thorough in doing quality checks of his/her own work
- Ability to alter and code WordPress websites
- Understand conversion principles (CRO) in website design and functionality
- High initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills — both verbal and written
- Native or fluent English — both verbal and written
- Available to work within UK hours on 3 days a week to communicate with the team
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and feedback to the teams
We are hiring on a fixed price, pay per project basis. Each project price is calculated depending on how many pages and how many hours it’s going to take to complete.
How to Apply:
Please give 3 examples of responsive WordPress websites or web pages / landing pages that you have built. It’s important that the websites look modern and professional and are mobile-friendly.
We want someone who takes pride in their work and is committed to being the best dev they can be. Please make sure your examples reflect this.
We’re looking for a WordPress Website Developer available to work around 30 hours per week. Due to the project nature of this position, your hours may vary depending on the work available. Projects will be provided and may vary in size. You must be available to work at least 4 hours per day UK office hours Monday-Friday.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below link to apply for this job: