Factorial Digital, Inc looking for Director of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) (Remote)
Do you have latest version of Screaming Frog on your desktop? Did you watch Google I/O or wish you attended? Do you love SEO?
If yes to any or all of these questions, meet us, Factorial Digital.
We’re a small, elite digital marketing team with tons of successful projects in flight – and we want you to help us grow even faster. But listen: We’re not a normal agency, and this is not a normal job. We are insiders who create world-class results for top-tier clients, with zero fluff. Working alongside the founders, you’ll quickly learn how marketing really works and how to keep a lean, successful digital business thriving. To succeed, you’ll need to be incredibly driven, intellectually engaged, and ready to jump in with little supervision. Sound like a challenge you can handle? Read on.
What your work will look like:
- Marketing strategy: Develop and present cohesive, data-driven digital and content strategies for our clients
- In-depth SEO work: Run in-depth audits of client websites for both content and structure, conduct detailed keyword research, and more.
- Analytics and measurement: Set up tracking systems, establish baseline metrics, maintain monthly client performance reporting, and speak to clients about it! Get close with the data, and help teams walk through it.
- Getting smart[er]: We want you to build apps, develop websites, run your own experiments – whatever it takes to keep growing and build your knowledge of the field!
Qualifications you’ll need:
- 4+ years of digital marketing/affiliate experience.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong, undergraduate-level comprehension of statistics
- Expert knowledge of key digital acquisition channels including SEM, SEO, and Display Media.
- Expert knowledge of measurement tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.)
- Working knowledge of how a webpage works (HTML/CSS).
What you’ll receive:
This is a ground-floor opportunity with an incredible team! You’ll tackle projects for major brands and startups, and work directly with the founders to help build a successful digital business. And of course, this gig includes:
- That remote life
- Competitive salary
- Technology (Laptop)
- Top of the line healthcare coverage
- Great employee perks
- Flexible hours