Fertility Bridge looking for Paid Media/SEO Manager
Paid Media/SEO Manager
“We’re looking for a data-obsessed, analytically-driven digital marketer who has a passion for communicating with the infertility community and who loves staying up to date on the latest developments in digital marketing.” – Griffin Jones, Founder
About the Position
Using Your Passion For Data to Help Build Families
You will work directly with the entire Fertility Bridge team, as we continue to build Fertility Bridge into the team of marketers who are better than anyone on the planet at listening to people dealing with infertility. Your role is very multi-faceted, and will continually evolve. You will be responsible for digital advertising, Search Engine Optimization, marketing automation, and reporting of every kind. Your job is to help both us and our clients reach our clients and patients more quickly, effectively, and efficiently. You have to make our reporting easier to understand. You have to find the best stories from our data and you have to find more and better data to make our work more effective. The role requires more flexibility than a rubber stretch-arm strong doll, because Fertility Bridge is constantly growing! In fact, you will very likely be creating many of the process that you and others follow.
Who are you?
You are extremely creative, even-tempered, respectful, and have solid experience in social media marketing, content writing, video, and design. You are also flexible and eager to play a creative role in the growth of Fertility Bridge as a company.
- Marketing Automation
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Paid Search
- Paid Social Media
The tasks at hand for this role:
Assist in creation of detailed SEO recommendations
- Develop keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance
- Provide detailed site analysis
- Provide actionable competitive analysis
- Develop detailed recommendations for site changes
- Develop a comprehensive backlink strategy
- Execute recommended SEO optimizations
- Prioritize initiatives by difficulty and impact
Monitor progress and adjusting the optimization strategy accordingly
- Establish SEO audit baselines
- Establish SEO performance baselines
- QA all SEO recommendations, before and after launch
- Monitor client site and competitor site changes
- Analyze monthly search engine performance reports to determine impact of previous optimization and if new optimizations are needed
- Manage multiple clients’ PPC accounts on Google AdWords across various industries and geographies
- Develop accounts and campaigns from scratch using the SKAG and SPAG methodology
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly optimizations based on the performance of the account and the client’s goals
- Provide recommendations on opportunities identified based on the client’s goals and performance
- Conduct comprehensive AdWord audit to identify areas of strength weakness and opportunities
- Collaborate with other team members to continue to meet and exceed the client’s goals
- You are expected to be able to provide counsel, digital marketing ideas, or solutions to any challenges that may arise.
- You don’t need to be a coder, but you do need to know your way around WordPress
- We will teach you what we know. It is your job to stay abreast of the rapidly changing marketing landscape, and help us update our processes.
- You may perform any of these tasks for Fertility Bridges’ content properties, as the phrase “the shoemaker’s kids walk barefoot” is sometimes a fair jab.
- We’re a teensy tiny company and probably will be for a while. You will likely be asked to fill other roles.
- Anything else the founder dreams up
Do you have:
- a minimum of 3 years of experience running and managing AdWords campaigns
- Google AdWords certification
- Excellent client service & communication skills
- Quantitative and analytics skills, with the ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliver to expected deadlines
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies
- Are you self–motivated and able to take initiative to get the job done?
- Can you communicate easily, credibly, and pleasantly with anyone under the sun?
- Do you have high emotional intelligence and are capable of delicately communicating with people struggling with infertility?
- Are you at ease interfacing with other experts such as designers, coders, writers, and managers?
- Are you at ease interfacing with clients?
- Can you observe, analyze, and understand the data from Google Analytics, Facebook, and other digital advertising reports?
- Are you comfortable thinking through greater marketing and business objectives while still managing the day to day project management aspects of accounts?
- Can you manage your own time effectively and work well with a team to make sure projects stay on schedule and budget?
- Are you comfortable having brave conversations with your boss to express your own concerns and feedback as well as receive them?
- If you’re not sure about your answer to any of these questions, are you excited by the challenge of learning how to develop these new skills?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to meet you!
If you’re not sure about your answer to any of these questions, are you excited by the challenge of learning how to develop these new skills? If you answered “yes” to these questions, I want to meet you!
At Fertility Bridge, we are committed to deeply understanding the needs of people dealing with infertility, and knowing what clinics need to do to meet those needs. We live by our values. We maintain our Learning Culture by continuing to explore the needs of fertility clinics, people coping with infertility, and invest in training and education.
Our Hiring Process
We’re excited to have the right people be a part of Fertility Bridge. We like to work first with independent contractors so that we don’t have to be your only client and vise-versa. This way, you exchange your time in hours and we exchange an hourly rate while we see if the relationship is a good fit for both of us.
If both of us decide that we would like to pursue the prospect of full time employment, our process consists of several interviews, an analysis of your career history, and in-depth reference checks. We respect your time and appreciate your participation in our process. We want you to find the ideal position for your skillset and strengths.
How to Apply
If you feel you can contribute to a dynamic, growing company, please begin your application process by sending an email to Griffin Jones at email@example.com with your resume, a brief cover letter, and which of our core values resonated the most with you.
Thank you for your interest in serving the infertility community through a creative, business-centered approach!