Filament Games looking for UX UI Designer – Remote Contract
Filament Games is seeking UX / UI Design contractors for several upcoming game projects. You will collaborate closely with a team of game development professionals on a variety of learning games and interactive media.
- Design and iterate upon intuitive userflows based on game designer and client needs
- Translate userflows into comprehensive wireframes
- Create highly polished, game-ready user interface assets
- Implement your design using Unity UI tools.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in fine art, graphic design, interaction design, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with game development pipelines and technical constraints, particularly with respect to UI integration
- Demonstrated ability to use visuals and motion to clearly communicate complex interactions
- Ability to create polished UI Assets in Adobe Creative Suite, or equivalent industry-standard software
- Strong visual literacy: layout, color, visual hierarchy, and typography
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Familiarity with at least one game engine
- Experience with Unity’s UI Tools is a plus
If you have a standard hourly bill rate, please include in the “Desired Salary” field.
Do not apply to this advertisement if you are seeking full time employment.
About Filament Games
Filament Games is a game production studio that creates digital learning games and interactives. Our mission is to create playful experiences that improve people’s lives. We believe that games are a powerful way to engage and inspire learners, and we approach game design by translating learning objectives directly into meaningful gameplay mechanics and playful curriculum materials.
Applicants will be considered for positions on the basis of qualifications and ability to perform the job for which they are applying without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, age, residency, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or physical appearance. Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Click below link to apply for this job: