First Beat Media looking for Website Optimization Specialist
First Beat Media is an online entertainment media company. One of our main focuses is niche online dating. We take pride in our huge portfolio of sites and love connecting people of all sorts of backgrounds via our dating platforms.
Since this is a remote job, you are required to have a constant high-speed Internet connection and solid PC.
- Develop and execute A/B and MVT tests using Visual Website Optimizer
- Work directly with analytics team, IT and business owners, to plan and analyze A/B & MVT tests.
- Lead cross-functional team (designers, developers, translators…) on test preparation and execution
- QA of prepared test in real environment
- Debug test implementation issues and provide resolutions
- Work with the analytics team to help provide analysis of each test to better understand the impact on conversion rates.
- 3+ years of experience of successfully creating and executing A/B and multivariate testing campaigns (with documented examples)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with A/B Optimization tools (preferred Visual Website Optimizer)
- The person must be detail oriented and open minded
- Must have a strong sense of curiosity that pushes you to read, ask questions, research and be non-stop learner in multi-disciplinary environment.
- Must be OK with adult oriented content
- Ability to communicate in English
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Familiarity with UX
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with ability to coordinate multiple projects within dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Google Docs
What We Offer
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Work from home (remote work).
- Highly professional and friendly team.
If you are interested in this position and meet our requirements, please send a CV and cover letter in English.
Recruitment Data Privacy Statement for Job Applicants: