We’re a banking startup whose mission is to promote financial literacy and independence.
As part of our fundraising process, we’re putting together some mockups of what that experience may look like for our users. (We will do a follow a good UX/User Testing process after our fundraise and do a proper design then!)
We’re looking for help putting some polished UI mockups together for our mobile experience. We have a spec of what that would look like, as well as some wireframes that need to be designed from a UI/polish perspective. The screens we’re designing are:
- Home Screen to see balances
- “Find ATM” screen with map
- Checking balance + transactions list screen
- Savings balance + transactions list screen
- Money Transfer screen (select between ACH/Wire/Depositing funds via mobile phone)
- Advisory screens (where we make personal finance recommendations.)
There will be a total of 15 pages or so to design, the goal is to have a consistent feel across them.
Ideally this is a starting project after which we can establish a longer term relationship and work together to fully design our products!