Fleetio looking for Web Designer/Developer (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced Web Designer to create pixel-perfect web designs that attract and convert. At Fleetio, we believe that design plays a huge part in the success of our marketing efforts and product. We are looking for a web developer who not only has prolific web design and front-end development abilities but also has a self-motivated creative spirit, strong collaborative DNA and focus on growth initiatives throughout the entire customer journey.
As a part of our growing Marketing Team, you’ll maintain ownership of our marketing site’s design. This means designing and implementing new web experiences and high converting landing pages across device types, testing new product trial workflows and ensuring brand consistency, all with a focus on customer acquisition. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
As Fleetio’s Web Designer/Developer you’ll
- Help lead design and front-end development across digital marketing initiatives, including the Fleetio website
- Manage and improve the website experience across device types and entry points (like ads, landing pages, and signup flow) to maximize conversion rates and product adoption
- Design and align ad creative with landing page experience across various segments
- Design and develop new sections of the website and contribute to other marketing initiatives like infographics, white papers, email marketing, and sales collateral
- Make necessary changes to the website, whether that be on the site itself, through automation software or A/B testing tools
- Work with the Content and Acquisition teams to create new funnels and tools to help provide value to Prospects at different stages of the buyer journey
- Maintain a data-driven mindset and focus on improving the right metrics, maximizing ROI and driving revenue
- Bring new ideas for design, visual content and web experiences to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Work with multi-disciplinary team members to align brand, company narratives, product launches, and promotions
What’s in it for you
- Be a part of an incredible, fun team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio the successful, high-growth company it is. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (we already have paying customers in over 70 countries).
- Work from our HQ in downtown Birmingham, AL, or work remotely from anywhere in the US.
- 4+ years of successful web design and development experience in software; B2B SaaS is a huge plus!
- Deep experience designing for online lead generation across the full customer journey; knowledge of on-site user experience and conversion best practices
- Experience using marketing automation, A/B testing and analytics tools
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Figma and/or Sketch
- A world-class web and design portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in Typography, Color Theory and Visual Design
- Familiarity with prototyping and collaboration tools like Invision as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and efficiently, managing projects with many moving parts
- Exceptional collaboration skills to work with the marketing team and other teams to concept, iterate on and complete projects
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and emerging best practices in the design community
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Mac laptop, book stipend, and professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Remote working friendly
- Monthly catered lunches and office snacks
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.