A LITTLE ABOUT US
Fluent City is a language and culture school offering group classes, private lessons and corporate solutions in four cities – New York, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Chicago – as well as our booming online product which grew 500% at the back end of 2017.
With online tools, custom content, and a radically innovative teaching approach, Fluent City’s CEO James Rohrbach aims to reinvent language learning for the 21st century.
Covering 11 different languages, classes are offered in Spanish, French, Italian, Arabic, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Hebrew and English.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
We are looking for a hands-on, Part-Time SEO Specialist that can take us to the next level with search, both on a local level for group classes in our four markets, as well as give us a launching pad for online lessons. The role will be part-time, 10-20 hours per week, remote work option available. Compensation DOE.
You will be an advocate for SEO throughout the organization working cross functionally to increase overall search rankings and traffic. You’ll be able to recommend both technical SEO changes (and be able to implement most of them yourself) as well as content changes. You’ll be closely monitoring rankings on local and national terms and always looking for ways to increase our authority. This critical role requires someone obsessed with SEO who has deep technical knowledge of industry best practices and is able to make high-impact, data-driven decisions. It’s a fantastic opportunity to play a key role contributing to the growth of an innovative company.
You’ll be able to identify growth opportunities after doing a thorough audit of our site, in addition to reviewing what data we already have .
- Evaluate existing factors and situation to develop a cohesive local and national SEO strategy and a roadmap for implementation
- Identify important pages/products to focus on and develop plan for execution
- Work with our Content Director to give direction on SEO friendly content for our blog and other key onsite pages
- Develop, track and regularly report on SEO growth and operational metrics.
- Build out local listings and citations in NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia and DC
- Audit our existing links and reach out to prospective opportunities in areas we can benefit
- Develop a comprehensive review strategy that can scale
- 5+ years in roles that have focused in SEO, including writing for SEO
- Both consulting and client-side hands-on experience
- Extensive work in tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEOMoz, SEMRush, Yext and MozLocal.
- Proficiency in site architecture.
- Extremely organized
- Naturally numbers-oriented
- Positive, but driven get-it-done attitude
- Highly organized, excellent attention to detail
- Design experience to help articulate changes we need to make on the site
- Had a hand in SEO strategy for companies in education vertical
- Have a degree in marketing or engineering
- Love language learning and travel
- Free language classes
- Remote work options
Click any if the below links to apply for this job:
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- Experis looking for Web designer
- Insitu, Inc. looking for Software Engineer 3 – Web Developer (Remote Capable)
- VIA Technical looking for UX Consultant (REMOTE Okay)
- Vaco Technology looking for Senior .NET / UI Developer (100% Remote)
- Wunderland Group looking for Front End Developer (REMOTE)
- Randstad Technologies looking for Lead Frontend Web Developer ($49 – $56.25/Hr)
SEO Remote Jobs:
- Fluent City looking for Part Time SEO Specialist
- Irvine Technology Corporation looking for SEO & Marketing Lead 6 Month CTH ($40/hr)
Remote Data Entry Jobs:
- WellnessMe looking for At Home Data Entry Clerk
- Family Business Co looking for Data Entry Officer Work From Home ($15 to $25/Hour)
- Kelly Services looking for Data Entry Clerk ($14.50/hour)
- Legit Flex Job Academy looking for Work from Home Data Entry (Compensation: $371.25 – $1000 a week)
- Randstad looking for Data Entry (14.20/hr)
- Kforce Finance and Accounting looking for Data Entry Clerk