focusIT looking for Software Developer (Work From Home)
FocusIT, Inc. is a technology provider specializing in Software as a Solution (SaaS) products for the mortgage and financial services industries. The Company has enjoyed continuous growth since being founded in 2002 and has built a team of employees throughout the United States, all working virtually from home offices.
Location: Remote, this is a Telecommute/Work from Home position
Are you a Software Developer who feels like you’ve done it all? Determine SW requirements; deliver effective solutions; knowledge of SW languages, platforms, and methodologies; and maybe even spend time ‘in the business’?
If so, we invite you to apply!
- Ideate, design and build mortgage platform features
- Satisfy the ongoing demand for improvements on our platform and processes
- Develop a deep technical understanding of our product, current tools and processes and play a leadership role in shaping up the future of our platform and product.
- Work closely with PM to deliver a high-quality customer experience
- Proficiency in .net and SQL
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of professional software development experience
- Familiar with quick incremental changes and micro-releases
- Strong understanding on DEV structure and building systems with a consistent framework
FocusIT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Click below link to apply for this job: