Frontastic is looking for a UI/UX/Frontend Engineer (f/m/*) as either part-time or full-time position. We are a remote-first company currently operating in the Europe/Berlin timezone. Even though we are a distributed team, we try to streamline synchronous communication and to reduce effort for attending our quarterly retreats. Therefore we are looking for people living in our near Europe.
As our first dedicated frontend engineer you will have the opportunity to be a major influence on our product UI/UX and bring a balance of opinion to our team of backend engineers.
This is not a junior position, but if you are experienced and ship proven work on your own, this position is for you. You can set new standards in the eCommerce experience: You develop our progressive web application platform with innovative UI components, build and integrate standards for others to develop their eCommerce projects on top of your work.
- Implementation of basic UI patterns & new ideas for eCommerce projects
- Development of frontend components with React & React-Redux
- Styling with SASS & CSS using BEM / BEMIT and patterns from ITCSS
- Development of a mobile-first progressive web app platform
- Integration of different backend services via APIs