FullStack Labs looking for DevOps Engineer
FullStack Labs is a leading software consultancy seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team of 50+ professionals is distributed across our three offices in California, Washington D.C., and Barranquilla Colombia. Additionally, many of our team members who aren’t located near one of our offices, work remotely. We provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with health insurance, overtime pay, PTO, etc.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Standardize FullStack’s deployment process across all of our open projects.
- Provide a variety of devops consulting services to FullStack clients.
What We’re Looking For
- You’re an expert in:
- Python scripting
- Provisioning (Salt stack preferred)
- Postgres, data migration, pgSQL
- Network architecture, including load-balancing, SSL, NGINX, Apache, DNS, IPSec VPN’s, and active-active/multi-homed data centers.
- Storage design for high availability and disaster recovery
- Large, greenfield and legacy PHP, Python, Node.js, and React apps.
- Linux operating systems.
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, ElasticIP, Route 53, IAM, RDS, Gateways, VPC’s, CloudWatch, Lambda, scripts, etc
- CI and deployment pipelines
- Deployment automation architecture
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re passionate about software development and devops…it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Why FullStack Labs
We’re a medium size team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment. We offer competitive compensation with overtime pay, PTO, 401k with 4% match, medical, dental, and vision.