FurstPerson looking for Inbound Marketing / SEO Specialist
We are looking for a motivated marketer to help fuel our inbound funnel! The ideal inbound marketing specialist will be a high-energy, creative and hard-working team member to support our social media, email marketing, online advertising and conversion optimization efforts, in order to grow both our overall database and company revenues.
We’re a small, fast-paced team so we need someone with that mindset – someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, self-driven, passionate and most importantly, gets things done (well).
FurstPerson helps customers achieve better performance and profitability by partnering with HR and Talent Acquisition Teams to create tailored solutions that dramatically improve the quality of hire. The unique blend of high-touch consultation, advanced technology, measurement accuracy, and employment lifecycle analytics enables FurstPerson to build innovative, award-winning pre and post-hire assessments that deliver an average $20:1 return on investment.
This is a remote position for job candidates based in the United States or you can work in our Rockford, IL headquarters.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ongoing competitor analysis to ensure proper keywords are targeted on site and in marketing and other campaigns
- Reviewing and analyzing company website that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and presenting recommendations for updates, changes, and improvements
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic and implementing approved strategies
- Advising on, creating and monitoring PPC campaigns
- Partnering with company writers and designers to design and launch effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Must know how to execute coding
- Proactively recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Professional Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven expertise in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Proven expertise of search engine optimization practices and white hat SEO
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and proactively identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- 3+ years’ experience in Google analytics
- 3+ years with website optimization tools
- 2+ years with Hubspot Marketing Hub and CRM
- 2+ years in GoogleAds and LinkedIn Ad campaigns
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns in Google and LinkedIn
- 2+ years’ experience with bid management tools
- 3+ years with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Must be able to work remotely from the USA
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
FurstPerson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: FurstPerson is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at FurstPerson are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FurstPerson will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FurstPerson encourages applicants of all ages.
Click below link to apply for this job: