- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Establishing and guiding the website architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability of the sites and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin.
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest front-end and back-end technologies.
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practices.
- PHP, CSS
- +2 years of experience with WordPress
- Experience with Database Design and Optimization (MySQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with API
- Must be able to articulate advanced technical solutions and concepts
- Write light, clean, logical, re-usable and well-commented code
- Attention to detail
Contract work, remote OK, some meetings in person might be required. Contract to Full Time for the right fit.
Gedeon GRC Consulting, a fast growing engineering firm with offices in Syosset, NY, and Princeton, NJ, is a multidisciplinary firm providing planning, engineering and construction services. We have extensive experience in the execution of challenging projects in both the public and private sectors.
Click below link to apply for this job: