Givelify looking for Full Stack Engineer – Front-End
We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer – Front-End to join our team with a “take no prisoners” attitude to join our team. Why is Engineering at Givelify Different: Moonshots are our norm. Our product impacts real people on the ground. We build with passion. High standard of engineering quality. Solve unique scalability challenges. You will have the ability to touch all aspects of Engineering and Product Development.
- Engineering efforts in building out new features that directly impact the relationship between causes and their supporters.
- Engineer highly available, scalable software and data architectures.
- Build out real-time analytics and reporting dashboards that are optimized for big data and synced in real time across multiple clients.
- Work with a small team of experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies.
- Work with our front-end team to fine tune our REST APIs.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure a scalable, secure, redundant, distributed production environment system.
- Implement mathematical and machine learning algorithms under guidance from Givelify’s data scientists.
Our evolving stack:
- Development: PHP (Yii), Node.js, Angular, Python, Spark,
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Github, Jira, Selenium, PHPUnit
- Experience in building large scale distributed web applications.
- Excellent object-oriented development skills.
- Deep understanding of graph design principles with a strong background full-stack development environments.
- Optimization of databases for big data environment, structuring of queries for fast responses.
- Past experience in significant cross-functional engineering efforts.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.).
- Deep understanding of big O notation and algorithm complexity analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading engineering/development teams.
- A Bachelor’s with 5+ years of experience or a M.S./Ph.D. with relevant academic/research experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent degree.
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Click below link to apply for this job: