Goldstone Partners looking for PHP Developer – Remote
Gingr, headquartered in beautiful Boulder, Colorado is one of the coolest companies you’ve never heard of. Our SaaS-based solution enables non-veterinary pet care providers the ability to manage all their customers, appointments, staff schedules and billing in the cloud. By offering a full-service back office solution we are quickly becoming the top dog in our industry (pun intended). We are looking for innovative, collaborative, and hard-working individuals to join our team!
As the newest member of our development team you will be designing, maintaining, and improving our platform. Your PHP experience will help us enhance the backend of our platform but since we are a small team you’ll be pitching in throughout the stack. To keep our team running like a well-oiled machine, you have mastered collaboration with your active and consistent communication. Our engineering team is remote but we get together in Boulder a few times each year. If you appreciate quality and want to work with true professionals who are building something useful, let’s talk!
How you’ll spend your days
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the current web application utilizing PHP7 & Maria DB
- Utilizing GIT to keep our team organized
- Applying your design and programming talents as an integral member of our development team
- Making sure that your team members can follow in your footsteps by documenting your work
- Stretching yourself intellectually – challenging conventional thinking with your positive and curious mind
- Working in a growth-stage start-up, pitching in wherever you can
What you’ll bring with you
- 4 years of professional experience building software for enterprise consumption in PHP using MVC frameworks
- Enough React.js experience to be comfortable debugging existing work and handling minor feature tasks without assistance.
- Ability to perform tasks across the entire tech stack
- Experience building web apps that work directly with RESTful API’s
- An understanding of security principles and how they apply to eCommerce applications
- Strong command of English with the ability to communicate ideas and issues in a remote environment
- Organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks, and activities without daily guidance
- A belief in transparency as a best practice. We all learn from every experience whether they are successes or mistakes
As part of the team you’ll enjoy
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401K match program
- A passionate team of humans, and pets, to spend your days with
Goldstone Partners is helping this successful startup through its hyper-growth stage, and we are looking for Superheroes. Please send your resume to us directly at email@example.com. Principals only, please. Applications welcomed from US Citizens and Green Card holders only.
Click below link to apply for this job: