A Harbinger Marketing Remote Web Developer is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Turn provided design files (PSD, AI, PDF or other) into a fully working WordPress website, using a custom-built theme, according to the client’s requirements and designer’s notes
- Apply modifications to existing websites
- Provide website support (ex. updating plugins, fixing bugs, speed optimizations, etc.)
- Perform other tasks that are related to web development
The briefs and designs are being delivered to our web developers by way of our project management software. The web developer is expected to learn the project management software, our file storage, and time tracking software and implement them into their daily workflow. This helps us to work efficiently and stay ahead of deadlines.The amount of information in the provided brief and the number of design files will vary. The web developer will be responsible for working with and communicating effectively with our Project Managers and Art Director to complete each task. We require our web developers to be proactive by showing initiative in the development process in order to create a high-quality end product.
Examples of websites that we have worked on can be seen below:
Pay is discussed individually, based on skill set, credentials, and experience.
Web Developers Qualifications:
- Have 3+ years of programming experience
- Write clean and easy-to-read code
- Be able to show examples of their previous work (in means of code) or GitHub profile
- Having experience with creating animations for the web with CSS3 and external libraries like ScrollMagic and GSAP is a plus
- Have quick and steady access to the internet
- Be available via phone or text to discuss projects with Art Director or Project Managers
- The ability to effectively take critiques, work efficiently under pressure, and turn around quality products on tight deadlines.
- Show initiative and eagerness to be involved creatively with our team
- Willingness to learn and grow with our company