Health Coach Institute looking for Senior Drupal Developer – Remote
**This is a virtual / 100% remote position (no travel), can be based anywhere in Czech Republic, UK or Europe**
At Empowered Education, Health Coach Institute (HCI), we have a passion for empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change.
Health Coach Institute looking for an accomplished mid-senior level Drupal developer to join our team.
Our learning management system (LMS) serves thousands of active students and many more graduates which results in a very active, highly engaging platform. Your core responsibilities will be developing new and improving existing functionality on the LMS, architecting new solutions and ensuring they are implemented according to Drupal standards.
Please carefully consider the criteria we are looking for below.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: (REQUIRED)
- Masterful and demonstrable PHP skills
- Proven experience building Drupal(7) systems, including custom module and theme development. A detailed understanding of Drupal’s api is a must.
- Sound understanding of version control(Git)
- Experience working with Linux servers
- Senior to expert level HTML, CSS, JS is mandatory
- Writing and consuming restful apis
- Previous experience employing performance optimization techniques
- Strong relational MySQL skills and a good understanding of Drupal’s database schema is essential.
- Be comfortable developing time critical functionality
- Have a passion for innovating cutting edge education driven technologies
SOFT SKILLS: (REQUIRED)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to grow professionally
- Enviable attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Have a positive and creative attitude to solving problems
- A sense of humour is welcome
- Be able to switch between projects conceptually and quickly
- Be prepared to be available in other time zones when needed
NICE TO HAVE:
- Exposure to Salesforce api and processes
- AWS server architecture
- Experience writing NodeJS applications
- Experience working on high volume sites
- Experience with automated testing and continuous delivery
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.