Health Coach Institute looking for SEO Manager (Remote)
**This is a 100% remote position based in the United States.**
At Health Coach Institute (HCI), we have a passion for empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change. We are pioneering the movement to transform healthcare into a system that WORKS!
We are seeking a new SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase HCI’s profitability.To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter and strategic thinker, extremely self-sufficient and detail-oriented, and capable of conceiving brilliant, creative ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead strategy with the Marketing team for content strategy, and assistance in the creation of original, high-quality content with proper keyword density, header tags, alt attributes, Alt tags, and metadata
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Develop and implement link building strategy to acquire high-quality backlinks
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Incorporate mobile optimization into all SEO strategy
- Identify technical issues and troubleshoot: HTTPs migrations, robots.txt file errors, pagination errors, canonical tags, mobile friendliness, redirects, page speed, etc.
- Audit and analyze website log files
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Highly Productive: You have a drive to get things done. You feel fulfilled by completing tasks and projects and you look forward to the next challenge. You work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines.
- Detail-Oriented: You have an unparalleled eye for detail and are passionate about delivering mistake- free work. You are motivated by excellence and willing to give the energy and time needed to achieve it.
- Excellent Communicator: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable communicating with stakeholders and aren’t afraid to ask a question if you’re stuck.
- Highly Organized: You have strong organizational skills, manage your time well, never miss a deadline, and are always looking for ways to become more efficient.
- Proactive Problem-Solver: You enjoy engaging with problems and the process of creating solutions. You are known for coming to the table with creative and useful ideas to overcome challenges.
- Flexible and Adaptable: You can quickly reorient and ground yourself when plans and priorities change.
- Team Player: You enjoy working collaboratively. You are an enthusiastic and high-energy individual who enjoys building bridges across teams. and executing on them in an efficient manner.
- Experienced: You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with a proven track record of success in SEO, and you have stellar references from the people you assisted and/or with whom you collaborated.
- Solid understanding of setting up goal conversions for lead gen and online customer enrollment
- Advanced at employing SEO tactics for the best user experience
- Adept at both on-and-off page optimization best practices
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS, with an emphasis on how they impact SEO performance
- Understanding of how to reduce crawl budget, remedy site performance issues, and implement/troubleshoot structured data using a variety of tools
- Background designing URL structures and navigation elements
- Experience implementing and troubleshooting tags via GTM
- Capable of providing detailed but easy-to-understand analysis and recommendations
- Experience optimizing robots.txt files, implementing canonical tags, pagination pages, and identifying/ fixing redirect loops
- Up-to-date knowledge of challenges facing the SEO industry and recent algorithm changes
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Adept at Schema Markup Language and current on trends
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console and SEMRush
- Experience optimizing foreign language sites and the unique challenges this brings
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.