This role requires a full stack web developer developer who has gathered some initial experience. Must be excited to learn and improve your skills. We are a small team, so you will shadow our Senior Backend Developer and take own bigger and bigger features as you learn. In this role you will be faced with new challenges (e.g. helping to set up Azure Managed Applications), maintain a live platform and help drive the holographic remote collaboration revolution!
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Full stack web development – Developing new features and fixing bugs for Holomeeting’s Web Services
- 1+ years Node.js experience
- 1+ years React.js + Redux experience
- Solid understanding of HTML+CSS
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- React Native
- Automated testing with Mocha and Jest
This job operates in a remote environment. This role requires “start-up hours” which can result in long hours, early mornings, and late nights. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth.