Hypergiant looking for Senior Front End Developer
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer who can build and maintain web apps and open-source libraries that can be shared across projects. Write high-quality code, ensuring excellence with unit tests when appropriate. Collaborate with developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and project sponsors. Communicate tasking estimation and progress regularly to a project manager through appropriate tools. Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process. Ideally you would sit in either our Dallas or Austin office, but for the right person we’re open to someone 100% remote.
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (PostCSS, Sass, Less, etc.).
- Ability to manage robust testing & workflow automations (Gulp, NPM, Rollup, Mocha)
- Familiarity with creating custom visualizations using D3 or similar SVG libraries.
- Demonstrate good design and UX sensibilities
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Design-minded attention to detail in user interface implementation.
- Penchant for learning new technologies, balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Experience with the React ecosystem preferred
- Back-end development experience considered a plus.
- A portfolio of past projects with code samples or GitHub links