Hypergiant looking for UI Developer
We’re looking for someone with an eye for clean and modern design principles to join the Hypergiant team. Our ideal candidate would be a design savvy UI Developer to help us build out and improve the experience of our website. We are looking for someone to write high-quality code as well as an eye for design. For the right person this position could be 100% remote.
- 2-4 years of front-end development experience.
- A portfolio of past projects.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (PostCSS, Sass, Less, etc.).
- Demonstrate good design and UX sensibilities and be able to implement complex user experiences by taking wireframes or requirements from design teams and fully flesh them out in the browser with minimal oversight.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems.
- Design-minded attention to detail in user interface implementation.
- Penchant for learning new technologies, balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Ability to manage robust testing & workflow automations (Gulp, NPM, Rollup, Mocha).
- Familiarity with creating custom visualizations using D3 or similar SVG libraries.
- Experience with the React ecosystem preferred.
- Back-end development experience considered a plus.