ICC Northwest looking for E-commerce Associate
- Develop email marketing campaigns for Welcome Emails and promotions
- Develop and drive launch activities and email campaigns
- Develop new promotions that drive traffic and engagement
- Create online tools to drive sales
- Setup and maintain pricing and description for parts and merchandise
- Manage reports required for business reviews
- Act as subject matter expert on eCommerce platform and digital marketing
- Ensure pricing is correctly displayed on webstore
- Improve webstore to drive sales
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding spare parts and merchandise
You Can Also Check
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2 – 4 years’ of digital marketing experience
- Proficiency in navigating SAP and Magento 2
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to function with minimal direction. Escalates issues as appropriate with the required level of urgency.
- Ability to create and present information on ecommerce topics to audiences remotely, as well as in person.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- High level of conscientiousness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
No benefits for part-time position, however, will comply with Oregon law on sick time.
Click below link to apply for this job: